Why do you ask..........no real reason...........I just feel like sharing the love after going to Scrapfest last weekend and getting so many new stamping goodies!
I also wanted to say thank you to those of you who come here and give me a little love and kind comments on a regular basis.....it really makes my day!
The candy consists of this new Hero Arts Christmas tag stamp set
Hero Arts pearls and gems
Doodlebug Doodle-pops Elf sticker
All I ask is that you sign up to become a follower if you are not already, and if you would please be so kind to post my candy on your side bar with a link back to my blog ....and of course leave a comment here.
That's it!
If you don't have a blog you can still enter.....just let me know in your comment.
I will leave this open until October 7th and then I will pick a random winner.
I'll probably come up with a few other surprise goodies as to tuck in there as well.....he he!
Thanks for all of your support and happy stamping!
Inky Hugs..................Anne
Hi Anne: I just now joined your site. I actually thought I was following already. Now I am for sure. Thanks for sharing the yummies here and for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteHey there Anne...I just joined your blog!!! I love it! Thanks so much for the generous giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to do this, Anne! Please don't include me in the giveaway. As you know, I just bought lots of stamping stuff too (with you!) Hugs! :)
ReplyDeleteHello Anne, I am glad to have come across your blog. I have added you to my reader list. Come visit my blog too!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I left a message or not. Hurts when you're getting old... hehehe
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower, linked you on my blog post and posted your candy.... wooohoooooo
Hi Anne, have just become a follower, would have loved to have been at Scrapfest but as I live in the UK its just that bit too far. I will post this on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteSallyx
Hi Anne! I think it's very sweet and generous of you to have this giveaway! As you know, I follow you for some time now. You were so lucky to go to Scrapfest!
ReplyDeleteHi Anne,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog via flicker, thank you for the chance to win your fabulous giveaway!!
Now I am off to read your blog!!
Take care,
Cath :)
Hi, Anne! I just found your blog, too and have become a follower. I'm sure you had a blast at Scrapfest, you lucky gal!! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies.
ReplyDeleteAnne, this is so generous of you. Please don't include me as I have been so lucky lately. I did sign up as a follower though. I thought I already was, but apparently not. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteNo blog here, Anne, but I am following! Thanks for the chance for some HA goodies!
ReplyDeleteI am now following your blog Anne!
ReplyDeleteAnne, popping by to say hi and Happy World Cardmaking Day - hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card - I really appreciate it. Hugs to you, Dee
ReplyDeleteHi Anne. I am a new follower. I came to your blog from Barb. I look forward to following your blog. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteHi Anne. I am a new follower. I came to your blog from Barb. I look forward to following your blog. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDelete