This time I tried a new technique of using alcohol inks on vellum. I found this video by Sue on the Hero Arts Flicker site and just had to give it a try.

I used the colors of Sunset orange and Sunshine yellow alcohol inks on the vellum. I stamped the flower using Brilliance Moonlight white and embossed with white detail powder.
Here is a close up of the flowers- you can really see the fun marbled look of the alcohol ink.
I used these 2 stamp sets.........and had this card made in under 30 minutes- a rather quick and easy card :)
Now I've got a sympathy card on hand should I ever need it. This technique of using the alcohol inks on the vellum is really fun and quick- plus it looks so cool too!I think I'll try it again using some other colors and stamps.
Thanks all for stopping in and have a blessed day!
Inky Hugs........Anne

Wow! Anne this is FABULOUS! LOVE the marbled look of the alcohol inks! LOVE those stamp sets! GORGEOUS card! THX for playing again with us at CR84FN! So GLAD thes colors have really inspired you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the effect of the alcohol inks on the vellum. The flowers are gorgeous,thanks for playing along at CR84FN.xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card, Anne! Your flowers really POP! So glad you joined us at CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteOh my Anne! Those flowers are GORGEOUS!!! You did a wonderful job mixing up this week's colors! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)
ReplyDeleteAnne you make the prettiest cards! This is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis card is jaw-droppingly STUNNING!!!!!! WOW Anne!!! I love what you've done with this card - the use of the vellum is fantastic! Seriously fabulous work!!! Really wonderful take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CR84FN!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous, Anne! I love the way you've used these sunny colours and the flowers look amazing!
ReplyDeleteUtterly gorgeous!! I love the effect of the alcohol inks on the vellum - very pretty! This is stunning! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!
ReplyDeleteJust love the alcohol ink background, Anne! So great to see you on Saturday at MOA!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Anne! Love the flowers and the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteAnne, so stunning. Love it.
ReplyDelete