Since Halloween is my favorite holiday I thought I would spread a little love and give away some Halloween goodies! One lucky person will win these items and probably a few other fun things from my stash! You get 6 sheets of Stampin Up patterned paper, 6 "A2" card bases that match the SU paper, 1 Northwoods cube stamp with 4 images, and the fun clear stamp set from Stampendous- fun sparkley orange gems, and a black ink pad! I'll probably add some bat die cuts and maybe some ribbon or Stickles as well (I've got soooo much Halloween stuff and I LOVE to share!)
(click on the picture for a larger view)
(better picture of the stamps)
To be elegible to win all you have to do is follow these simple steps :
Step 1. Sign up to follow my blog, but if you are already a follower simply go on to step 2 or 3.
Step 2. Post about this candy on your blog if you would be so kind ( I would be great if you would help to spread the word but this is optional of course ) .
Step 3. Leave a comment on this post (feel free to tell me about a favorite Halloween memory or what you like about Halloween now as an adult)- and that's it!
I will leave this open until September 30th and will randomly pick a winner on October 1st. I want to get this in the mail quickly to the winner so they have time to use the goodies!
Thanks for stopping bye and good luck to everyone!
Anne

Hi Anne! What a fun giveaway! I copied the photo of your blog candy and put it on my sidebar. I'll mention it in a post soon. Thanks for the chance to win! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteCool! I love Halloween too--now I'm following your blog!
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower too Anne. Thanks for sharing this and I will add it to my sidebar as well. Thanks sweetie.
ReplyDeleteHi Anne, what a lovely give away. Love your autumn avatar too.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be following your blog :o)
Anne, thanks so much for the chance to win this wonderful Halloween blog candy! I've added a photo of the candy to the sidebar on my blog with a link to your blog.
ReplyDeleteAwesome candy, Anne! I don't have an archiver's anywhere near me- I didn't realize I was missing out on adorable stamp sets like the one you're giving away!!
ReplyDeleteAnne, I'm back again because I forgot to tell you about my favourite Halloween memory. I love Halloween and we always have a party in the afternoon for our kids and their best friends, whose mum happens to be my best friend. Anyway we have all the usual ghoulish games and food. Then when it starts to get dark we all get dressed up to go out. My friend and I make worryingly good witches! After going around the houses for a bit and looking at the fireworks we head to our friends' house for yet another party. No early night that night with the sugar high but it's brilliant fun!
ReplyDeleteMy funniest memory is from years ago. When we were kids we used to make our own costumes and one year my little brother decided he wanted to be a Womble. So we ended up cutting lots and lots of newspapers into strips and sewing chunks of strips onto a pair of trousers and a top. He made his own mask. Well that night it rained but that didn't stop us going out. By the end of the night he was like a great big ball of paper mache and ended up dropping pieces of paper all over the place. We had such a laugh that night! I must look and see if my mam has photos from that night.
just became a follower Anne but can't post on my blog 'cuz I don't have one! but anyways, your blog candy is "sweet" and thank you for offering it! my favorite Halloween memory was from when I was little-we would trick or treat for hours and then when we had bags and bags obnoxiously full of treats my mom would drive a bunch of us to a nursing homel and we would parade in our costumes giving out lots of the candy. sometimes if it wasn't too late we would get to play cards with the residents too. i just remember feeling cool by staying up late, playing cards in my costume.
ReplyDeleteSaw this on Barb's site Anne... I will add to my sidebar too... You are very generous. Here in NZ we do not celebrate Halloween to the same extent as in USA... but as my kids were growing up they would do a little trick or treating down our street... One year we had a party ( DS birthday is 13 Nov) and put up cobwebs and had fun food - green slimy drinks and cupcakes decorated with spiders. Great fun
ReplyDeleteLove Halloween--love the scrap stuff esp...the papers, the accents, all of it! And I love Halloween decorations at the store too.
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower. What a great giveaway. You said to tell a Halloween story. I really miss the idea that children could run door to door with a simple costume and knock on doors and get candy. My cousin Bobby & I would always have a sheet for a ghost costume and a pillow case to hold the candy.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Anne, love seeing all the Halloween designs your are creating!! Your are getting me inspired to make a scary card or two!! I love carving the pumpkin on Halloween, roasting the pumpkin seeds, and seeing all the kids in their costumes at the door!! Wonderful blog candy, thanks for the chance to win!! :)
ReplyDeleteSeptember 26, 2010
Nice giveaway and nice blog, enjoy your cards on flickr. Love the last card you put up and also the pumpkin patch one, both great cards.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love Halloween, not for myself but to see the joy on the faces of the children, especially on a normally withdrawn child and they get a costume on and come out of their shells a bit, it is just so nice to see such innocent joy on the face of todays kids!!
My most memorable Halloween, I guess was when it was safe back when we were kids and we would all race around to the house's that we KNEW had candy apples the GOOD suff before they ran out!! We had a group of kids that hung out together, and so at the end if the night we would all play hide in seek in our costumes, it was just such a good time in life, innocent and safe and just FUN!! Do kids today even play hide and seek outdoors anymore? I never see it where we live. I can not even remember the last time I saw kids playing in a sandbox!! Now it is video games!!
Sorry got sidetracked, THANKS for the chance and you have a great Halloween.
Thanks for the chance to win Anne :) My favourite thing about Halloween is pumpkins and pumpkin pie :)
ReplyDeleteI forgot my Halloween memory! When I was about 4, my older brothers dressed up as vampires- white faces, blood red lips, and fake teeth. They looked so different and scary that I went up to my room crying hysterically and wouldn't come back down, no matter who tried to coax me out. I still remember that freaked-out scared feeling when I see pictures of how they looked that Halloween! LOL!
ReplyDeleteCount me in..... ! love halloween too - remember lots of giggling going from house to house as a child... we thought we were hilarious! and looked fab!!!!!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the chance to win such fab goodies.
ReplyDeleteJust want to spread the love...please leave me out of the draw for blog cnady! You are so sweet to do the giveaway! xo
ReplyDeleteHi Anne,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the candy! I posted this on my blog sidebar.
Halloween to me is scary and funny. Although we seldom celebrate this event in my country, I love the moment of it. The scary stuffs, the games and etc you can enjoy during Halloween. Just so fun yet scary!
Hugs,
Evelyn @ Message Keeper
http://messagekeeper.blogspot.com/
am a new follower.
ReplyDeleteAnne, have already used the goodies for some DT work for the end of the month.... so can't post a photo yet...! Thanks again... it's like Christmas receiving a wonderful package. Hugs.
ReplyDelete